Tacoma Stars 2021-22 Single Match Tickets
Club Seats: $40
For luxury suite or group ticket information, please call 844-782-7784.
All tickets include a $1 facility fee per game.
Ages 2 and older must have a ticket to enter.
*** Prices and lineups are subject to change without notice. Additional charges and fees may apply on box office or online purchases. All sales are final, No refunds or exchanges.Click here to review current arena entry requirements
KING COUNTY LOCAL HEALTH ORDER* for Tacoma Stars at accesso ShoWare Center
As directed by Seattle & King County Public Health Department, beginning Monday, October 25, 2021, all indoor recreational events including professional and collegiate sports, entertainment, performing arts, theatre, and live music will require guests to show proof of vaccination or a negative test. This directive excludes children ages 11 and under that are unable to be vaccinated, meaning they will not need to show proof of a negative test.
What is considered proof of vaccination in King County:
- A CDC Vaccine Card or Photo of Vaccine Card
- Documentation from medical record / vaccine provider
- Proof of vaccination from another state or country
- Mobile apps from healthcare providers (approved by the WA Department of Health)
- Printed Certificate or QR Code (available at the end of September 2021) from MyIRMobile.com
You do not need to show identification with proof of vaccination.
If you are unvaccinated or cannot provide vaccine status, you must show proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test in the last 72 hours.
Please refer to kingcounty.gov/verify
for more information.